Shaanxi Instruction manual for dump trucks Download
Shaanxi D`Long F2000 PDF service manual Download
Shaanxi Engine service manual pdf Download
Shaanxi truck PDF Service Manual Download
Shaanxi WP-10 diesel engine PDF service manuals Download
Shaanxi WP-10 engine operator’s manual Download
Shaanxi WP12NG engine PDF service manual Download
Shaanxi ECU Download
Shaanxi Electronic Control unit PDF wiring diagrams pinecu Download
Shaanxi Electronic Control unit PDF wiring diagrams Download
Shaanxi SX3255DR Schematic wiring diagram of the truck Download
SHAANXI SX3255DR with F3000 cabin Wiring diagram 9 Download
Catalog of spare parts for trucks Shaanxi. The catalog contains color photographs of the details Download
The catalog of spare parts for trucks Shaanxi with the cabin MAN F2000 Download
Shaanxi engine fault finding Download
Shaanxi Fault codes Download
Shaanxi WP10-WP12 Engine Fault Codes Download
Insufficient oil filling or oil change operation in Shaanxi
When changing oil or refilling, the car body must be set at an angle less than 35 ̊ and fix with stops. The hydraulic cylinder has: a filling hole, inspection hole and hole for bleeding air from the hydraulic system (see Fig. 14).
When filling the hydraulic cylinder, it is necessary to unscrew the filler cap. holes and a vent plug. Fill the hydraulic cylinder hydraulic oil through the filling port using a pump or container for oils. Fill the cylinder with clean hydraulic oil. When the appearance hydraulic oil in the bleed hole, you must stop topping up oil, screw in the vent plug and start slowly lift the body. At the same time, continue topping up oil in the filler hole.
Attention! Raise the body slowly at a low speed.
If oil appears, tighten the inspection plug and continue fill oil through the filling hole, but not more than two liters. Screw up filler plug.
Attention! The volume of filling the hydraulic system is 40-42 liters.
Leaking external piston rod of the hydraulic cylinder
Scratched piston rod. The seal is out of order
Check for scratches on the piston rod. Check the seal
For deep scratches, replace the part. For small ones, clean up. Replace the seal.
Slow ascent speed or platform will not raise
O-rings are badly worn
The hydraulic cylinder does not raise the platform
There is air in the hydraulic oil Lack of oil
Check the presence of air in the system, loosen the plug of the oil inspection window, check for oil leakage
Bleed hydraulic system Check oil level
Leaking connection tips
Loose connections or worn seals
Check the condition of the fastening of the connection and the tightness
Fasten or replace the connecting elements
Plugged piping. The tightness is broken
High oil viscosity. High pump speed, loose connections
Clean the pipeline. Bleed the system. Change oil. Reduce pump speed. Secure the frame.
Increased pump heating
Large radial clearance, leaking, worn or broken gear
Check and replace worn parts. Follow the instructions.
Leaking pipelines or breakdowns are common malfunctions. In case of violation
tightness and the presence of cracks and scratches on the pipelines, they should be replaced with new ones.
THE ENGINE WILL NOT START Shaanxi Shacman
First of all, clarify the circumstances of the malfunction, analyze general condition of the vehicle. Check that the vehicle is filled with the correct fuel and oil? Not
whether additional equipment has been installed that has not received approval car manufacturer? Proceed in accordance with the “Fault Diagnostic Plan” (Section 23).
Before proceeding with a detailed analysis of the malfunction, carry out a visual
inspection according to the following plan.
1. The main electrical circuit: the condition of the connectors and the reliability of their connection, the presence breaks and twists.
2. Power supply circuit of the engine control unit - ECU. First of all, it is necessary make sure no other equipment is connected to this circuit.
3. Grounding ECU: cleanliness of contacts, reliability of fastening the terminals to the car body.
4. Fuel line: presence of kinks and kinks, reliability and correctness of connections, no smudges.
5. The main components and assemblies of the engine: general inspection, no external damage.
The most common causes of malfunction
1. Batteries (insufficient charge).
2. Starter (open circuit of the starter, relay failure, fuse).
3.Circuit of the engine management system (open circuit of the ECU power supply, sensor malfunction neutral, main relay failure).
4. Crankshaft position sensor and camshaft position sensor (sensor malfunction, open sensor circuits, out-of-sync sensor signals due to
malfunction of the camshaft gear).
5. Fuel (insufficient quantity, large amount of dirt or water, incorrect type of).
6. Fuel line (presence of kinks or kinks, leaks).
7. Fuel supply system (air leak).
8. Fuel injector (contamination, incomplete operation).
9. High pressure fuel pump (does not provide the required pressure).
10. Fuel rail and pressure control system in it (valve malfunction).
11. Engine control unit - ECU.
12. Engine settings.
Schematic diagram of the front hydraulic lift system